Google

Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Latest "Top Online Earning Secret" Exposed

 

 

This is a real case posted in a famous affiliate networking forum, the words are:

"I did an experiment on how to earn cash using clickbank on yahoo answers.

Firstly I would pick a product that was related to someones question.
I would then buy a .info domain on godaddy for $2.12. I would then redirect to aff link. Then I would post not only the link, but also information in too, enough that they would want to learn more to click on my .info domain.

So far after an hour of answering mainly paid survey site questions I earned $81. Not bad, but i am new and i will get better as I know how to work the site."

See, making money online is that easy if only we find the right way. The guy above didn't use any popular platforms and methods such as ebay, seo, ppc, social media and viral marketing, even not drop shipping, all he used are just feedbacking in yahoo answers, promoting paid survey sites, promoting clickbank products.

The lessons here is that all you need to do is to fine tune and try different products to see which one really sticks. However, before you start, make sure you document the process so you can use the information to repeat the steps.

No comments: